Jump to navigation Jump to search
Contact : email@example.com
Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College, New Delhi, India- M.B.B.S.
- Appointed Regional director New Delhi and NCR for the organization MSAI (Medical student association of India)-‘India for IFMSA (International Federation Of Medical Students Association’
- Associate editor-in--cheif in wikidoc.org
- Awarded Short Term Studentship by Indian Council Of Medical Research , a scholarship of Rs 10,000for a period of 2 months for my research project titled ESBL Pathogens in brain.
- Currently working on another ICMR (Indian council of medical research) Short term studentship project titled A study of clinical features and hormonal profile in early onset and late onset Acne Vulgaris.
- Actively participated in National Symposium on ‘Transational Research in health Sciences’ on 24th November 2009, held by the society of young scientists, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Got highest percentage in science in 10th grade (100%)
- Won gold medal for proficiency in academics for 7 consecutive years in 2007.
- Won 1st prize- gold medal in letter writing contest held by the ‘Society for upliftment of masses’ ,an NGO working in special consultation with the economic and social council of the UN; for my my entry titled ‘One contribution I can make to make it a better world for consumers