Jump to navigation Jump to search
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
August 2012 – Jan 2020
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) from Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (SGRDIMSR), Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Amritsar, Punjab, India.
- ECFMG Certified – March 2020.
- Registered General practitioner, India.
- Member of Medical Student Association of India.
US Clinical Experience
June 2021- present
- RESEARCH SCHOLAR, at WikiDoc Scholar Program, under Dr. Michael Gibson, Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Researcher at Baim Institute for Clinical Research
June 2021- July 2021
- CLINICAL TELE-ROTATION, with Dr. Charles L. Lawler, MD, Board Certified Internist, Former Program Director, Associate Professor University of Illinois, Elmhurst Health Care, Elmhurst, IL
July 2020 -August 2020
- EXTERNSHIP, at SUNY Downstate under Dr. Rattanjit Kohli, MD (Internal Medicine) Brooklyn, New York.
- OBSERVERSHIP, under Dr. Gurkaramjit S Khaira, MD, Hospitalist (Clinical Medicine) at Geisinger Health System, GCMC hospital, Scranton, PA
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles/Abstract
- BITEMPORAL HEMIANOPIA- AN INDICATION OF ETHAMBUTOL TOXICITY. Dinesh Kumar, Navneet Kaur, Snimer Kaur Sidhu, Zoya Gurpreet Paul, Rahul VC Tiwari. JCR. 2020; 7(11): 2730-2732. doi:10.31838/jcr.07.19.398 [ http://www.jcreview.com/?mno=110209 ]
- Case report on Morvan syndrome. Arveen Kaur, Navneet Kaur. Published in International Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Sciences, CIBTech https://www.cibtech.org/J-MEDICAL-SCIENCES/PUBLICATIONS/2020/VOL_10_NO_2/JMS-02-ARVEEN-Morvan- Syndrome.pdf
- Anti microbial Resistance and COVID-19, an awareness campaign, Navneet Kaur, Ravneet Kaur, Yashjot Kaur. Presented at: MSAI with support from WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION (WHO-INDIA Office); [April, 2021]
- HerChoice- Pro women, Pro Choice, an awareness session followed by group discussion about Safe Abortion, abortion care , abortion as a human right, and the stigma attached.Navneet Kaur, Yashjot Kaur, Ravneet Kaur, Jasleen Kaur. Oral Presentation presented at: Medical Student Association of India; Amritsar, IND; [August, 2020]
- Case presentation of Morvan syndrome, a rare neurological disorder, from North India, in a young male. Navneet Kaur Oral Presentation presented at: MSAI Online MedFest 2020; IND [July,2020]