Hadeel Maksoud M.D.
Hadeel Maksoud, M.D., M.B.B.S
- Associate Editor-in-Chief, WikiDoc.org
- Research Fellow, PERFUSE Study Group, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard University
- Clinical Specialist/Consultant, BAIM Institute for Clinical Research for PERFUSE Study Group
- Editor at cardiologynownews.org
Dr. Hadeel Maksoud is a research fellow of cardiovascular medicine at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard University in Boston, an editor for cardiologynownews.com and a clinical specialist and consultant at the BAIM Institute for Clinical Research. She is a registered general practitioner, practicising at Ain Shams University Hospital in Cairo, Egypt.
Ain Shams University, School of Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, M.B.B.S.
- Literature Review - Meliodiosis: The Great Mimicker for the Journal of Community Hospital Internal Medicine Perspectives, ZJCH-2017-0028 - May 2017
- Research Presentation (Lead Researcher) – Use of Birth Control Survey in Women Aged Between 20 – 25, Obstetrics and Gynecology Department, Ain Shams University - December 2016
- Poster Presentation (First Author) - Promotion of Influenza Vaccine in the Elderly Population, Geriatric Department, Ain Shams University - August 2016
- Poster Presentation (First Author) – Hepatitis B Vaccination and Prevention of Hepatitis C Virus Transmission amongst Interns, Infectious Disease Department, Ain Shams University - May 2016
- Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt, MBBS - March 2017
- St. Cenydd Comprehensive Secondary School, Wales, UK - July 2009
Hadeel Maksoud graduated with honors from medical school at Ain Shams University in Cairo, Egypt in March 2017. She started her medical training in September 2009, after graduating high school at the top of her class. Whilst in Egypt, she had the privilege of helping many local people who hadn't been afforded adequate medical care, especially for the treatment of Hepatitis B and C. She devoted much time and effort in educating and promoting health awareness in a campaign to control the growing Hepatitis epidemic. She worked at local clinics to vaccinate high risk groups against Hepatitis B and had 100% of patients successfully complete their vaccination course. Hadeel has completed many clinical rotations and has worked with some of the best internists and surgeons in Egypt. Hadeel is extremely hardworking, devoted and passionate about helping all those that are helpless. Her love of patient contact has steered her goals toward practicing medicine at the level of primary care. Hadeel enjoys travelling, reading, meeting new people, and hiking in Pen-Y-Fan, South Wales.