Ayushi Jain, M.B.B.S
Current position: Associate Editor in chief, WikiDoc.org
Dr. Ayushi Jain is currently working remotely as a research fellow for WikiDoc, PERFUSE study group, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts. She received her M.B.B.S. degree from J.L.N Medical college, Wardha, Maharashtra, India, following which she completed her internship in B.L.K Super specialty hospital, New Delhi, India. She first came to BIDMC as a visiting medical student in Radiology and completed other rotations in US followed by her ECFMG certification and USMLE step 3. She is now a residency applicant and is interested in pursuing Diagnostic Radiology. Ayushi has worked on multiple research projects throughout her medical career and participated in teaching, volunteering experiences. Her hobbies include exploring new places, reading books, listening to music. She hopes to actively contribute and author multiple peer review content in Radiology, Oncology, Cardiovascular medicine, Nephrology, Infectious disease, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Neurology, Pulmonary medicine and Endocrinology.
2019: ECFMG certification
2018: MBBS, J.L.N. Medical College, Wardha, India.
- October 2019 –January 2020 -Externship in the Department of Internal Medicine at La Sante Medical Center/ SUNY downstate medical center, Brooklyn, New York
- July 2018 – July 2019: Medical Officer at Shri Medihealth Hospital, Raipur, India. Worked as a resident in the Department of Medicine and the Department of Radiology, in Outpatient and Inpatient settings. Conducted rural health camps, Managed ER and triage patients.
- May 2018- May 2018: Visiting student at Chicago Telerad, PLLC affiliated to Illinois Hospital, Schaumburg, Illinois in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Apr 2018 – May 2018: Visiting student in SUNY downstate medical center, Brooklyn, New York in the department of Internal Medicine.
- Mar 2018 – Apr 2018: Visiting Student at Weill Greenberg Center at Weill Cornell Medical center, New York in the department of Dermatology.
- Feb 2018 – March 2018: Visiting student in Kingsbrook Medical center, Brooklyn, New York in the department of Internal medicine.
- Jan 2018 – Feb 2018: Visiting student at Beth Israel deaconess medical center, Harvard medical school, Boston in the Department of Radiology.
- Jan 2017 – June 2018: Internship as a part of medical school graduation requirement at BLK super specialty Hospital, New Delhi, India.