Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ahmed Younes, MD Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate editor-in-chief at WikiDoc.org
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow at PERFUSE STUDY GROUP, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School.
- I practiced as a general practitioner for a year in the rural health sector. It was a very fruitful experience because it involved a different aspect of patient care other than what I used to do.
- Then I had a one year of critical care residency training at the National Heart Institute, Egypt, Cairo. I learned the essentials of critical care in the largest cardiology center in Egypt. I rotated in the departments of Cardiology, Critical Care, and the Coronary Care Unit besides my duties in the ER.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Tanta University. I graduated with the grade of Excellence with Honors in 2014.
- I was blessed by belonging to a medical school that helped me to develop not only as a physician but also raised my passion in writing and helped me to publish one of my works. Our medical school also had an outstanding role during the revolution which was one of the most critical moments in the nation's history.
- Writing: I wrote some pieces of poem and literature and published one of my short stories.
- Reading and Documentaries: Trying to learn something new every day.
- Soccer: I would be happy to explain the concept of off-side to you!
- Movies: A good movie can always make my day better.