For patient information click here
Hodgkin's lymphoma Microchapters
Hodgkin's lymphoma On the Web
American Roentgen Ray Society Images of Hodgkin's lymphoma
Editor-In-Chief: C. Michael Gibson, M.S., M.D. ; Associate Editor(s)-in-Chief: Sowminya Arikapudi, M.B,B.S.  Mohsen Basiri M.D.; Grammar Reviewer: Nicholas W. Menzel, B.S.
Synonyms and keywords: Hodgkin's disease; HL; Nodular lymphocyte predominance Hodgkin's lymphoma; Classical Hodgkin's lymphoma; CHL; Nodular sclerosing Hodgkin's lymphoma; Mixed cellularity Hodgkin's lymphoma; Lymphocyte rich Hodgkin's lymphoma; Lymphocyte depleted Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Differentiating Hodgkin's lymphoma from other Diseases
Epidemiology and Demographics
Natural History, Complications and Prognosis
Diagnostic Study of Choice | History and Symptoms | Physical Examination | Laboratory Findings | X Ray Findings | CT | MRI | Ultrasound | Biopsy | Other Imaging Findings | Other Diagnostic Studies
Medical Therapy | Surgery | Primary Prevention | Secondary Prevention | Cost-Effectiveness of Therapy | Future or Investigational Therapies
- Leukaemia CARE
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma Home Page at the American National Cancer Institute
- Lymphoma Association
- Australian Hodgkin's Lymphoma Network
- Lymphomas in Children and Adolescents The Centre for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Sydney Children’s Hospital provides information on cancers in children and adolescents, including Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkins Lymphomas.
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Journal Of A 6 Year Battle with Hodgkins written by Alese Coco (March 10 1984 - May 7 2007).
- Lymphoma Support Ireland - Information & Patient Stories Online