Cryoglobulinemia epidemiology and demographics
Cryoglobulinemia epidemiology and demographics On the Web
American Roentgen Ray Society Images of Cryoglobulinemia epidemiology and demographics
The prevalence of cryoglobulinemia is approximately 1 per 100,000 individuals worldwide. The mean age reported is 42-52 years. It is more prevalent in females as compared to males, the ratio being 3:1.
Epidemiology and Demographics
- The incidence/prevalence of [disease name] is approximately [number range] per 100,000 individuals worldwide.
- The prevalence of cryoglobulinemia is approximately 1 per 100,000 individuals worldwide.
Case Fatality Rate
- The mean age reported is 42-52 years.
- Cryoglobulinemia is more prevalent in females as compared to males.
- The ratio is 3:1.
- The majority of cryoglobulinemia cases are reported in Mediterranean basin.
- Gorevic PD, Kassab HJ, Levo Y, Kohn R, Meltzer M, Prose P; et al. (1980). "Mixed cryoglobulinemia: clinical aspects and long-term follow-up of 40 patients". Am J Med. 69 (2): 287–308. PMID 6996482.
- Brouet JC, Clauvel JP, Danon F, Klein M, Seligmann M (1974). "Biologic and clinical significance of cryoglobulins. A report of 86 cases". Am J Med. 57 (5): 775–88. PMID 4216269.