- UDP-D-xylose + dolichyl phosphate UDP + dolichyl D-xylosyl phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of glycosyltransferases, specifically the pentosyltransferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is UDP-D-xylose:dolichyl-phosphate D-xylosyltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Waechter CJ, Lucas JJ, Lennarz WJ (1974). "Evidence for xylosyl lipids as intermediates in xylosyl transfers in hen oviduct membranes". Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 56: 343&ndash, 50. PMID 4823870.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|