Difference between revisions of "5-hydroxypentanoate CoA-transferase"
m (Robot: sorting stub (based on existing categorisation))
m (1 revision(s))
Latest revision as of 18:01, 26 December 2007
- acetyl-CoA + 5-hydroxypentanoate acetate + 5-hydroxypentanoyl-CoA
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically the CoA-transferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is acetyl-CoA:5-hydroxypentanoate CoA-transferase. Other names in common use include 5-hydroxyvalerate CoA-transferase, and 5-hydroxyvalerate coenzyme A transferase.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Eikmanns U, Buckel W (1990). "Properties of 5-hydroxyvalerate CoA-transferase from Clostridium aminovalericum". Biol. Chem. Hoppe. Seyler. 371: 1077&ndash, 82. PMID 2085413.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 111684-68-5.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|