Sadaf Sharfaei, M.D.
- Research Fellow, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard University
- Associate Editor-In-Chief, WikiDoc.org
2005 - 2007
- Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Internship, Iran.
2000 - 2007
- Jahrom University of Medical Sciences, M.D., Iran.
Licenses and Certificates
- ECFMG certificate
- Iran permanent medical license
- January 2017 – September 2017 (Medical Assistant) Cardiology Assessment Clinic, Toronto, Canada
- June 2016 – December 2016 (Clinical Extern) Associates in Primary Care, Chicago, USA
- August 2015 – present (Medical Educator) ICMPF, Toronto, Canada
- April 2014 – present (FOAMed Supporter) Twitter
- April 2014 - May 2015 (Visiting Physician) Cardiology Assessment Clinic, Toronto, Canada
- September 2013 – March 2014 (Principal Investigator) WHO
- July 2011 – September 2013 (General Physician) Rajai Hospital and Trauma Center, Iran - received "Best Physician of the Year (2012)" award
- Jan 2009 – July 2011 (Primary Care Physician) Aria polyclinic, Iran
- August 2007 – January 2009 (Primary Care Physician) Omidvar General Hospital, Iran
- The House of Eternal Culture. Stakeholder Iran UPR Submission. 2nd Cycle. UN Human Rights Council. 2014 (Review on cultural rights of Iranian ethnic groups)
- The House of Eternal Culture. Stakeholder Iran UPR Submission. 1st Cycle. UN Human Rights Council. 2010 (Review on the role of the observation of Iranian ethnic groups in national unity)
- Oral presentation on “Human Rights and Universal Periodic Review,” presented at the "12th Session of United Nations’ Human Rights Council" at Geneva, Switzerland on September 2009
Being a co-founder and executive director of an NGO, "The House of Eternal Culture", I lead a team on data collection and analysis about human rights in Iran and prepare reports for the United Nations. As a human rights advocate, I conducted multiple national and international workshops on health care in different developing countries. In my spare time, I love drawing modern art and calligraphy (English and Persian). I enjoy traveling to historical cities and landscape photography.