Your NameIqra Qamar, MD
- Associate Editor-in-Chief, WikiDoc.org
- Research Fellow, PERFUSE Study Group, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard University
- Clinical Specialist/Consultant, BAIM Institute for Clinical Research for PERFUSE Study Group
- International Medical Correspondant for CardiologyNowNews.
- Dr. Iqra Qamar is a postdoctoral research fellow of cardiology at the PERFUSE Study Group at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She received her M.B,B.S degree in 2015 from Punjab Medical University in Faisalabad, Pakistan. Dr. Qamar is an associate editor-in-chief at WikiDoc.org where she authors content in endocrinology.
- 2016 - ECFMG Certification
- 2015 - MBBS Degree, Punjab Medical College, Pakistan