- (S)-ureidoglycolate glyoxylate + urea
This enzyme belongs to the family of lyases, specifically amidine lyases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is (S)-ureidoglycolate urea-lyase (glyoxylate-forming). Other names in common use include ureidoglycolatase, ureidoglycolase, ureidoglycolate hydrolase, and (S)-ureidoglycolate urea-lyase. This enzyme participates in purine metabolism.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Trijbels F, Vogels GD (1967). "Allantoate and ureidoglycolate degradation by Pseudomonas aeruginosa". Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 132: 115&ndash, 26. PMID 6030341.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9014-57-7.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|