- 3'-phosphoadenylyl sulfate + L-tyrosine methyl ester adenosine 3',5'-bisphosphate + L-tyrosine methyl ester 4-sulfate
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically the sulfotransferases, which transfer sulfur-containing groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 3'-phosphoadenylyl-sulfate:L-tyrosine-methyl-ester sulfotransferase. Other names in common use include aryl sulfotransferase IV, and L-tyrosine methyl ester sulfotransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Duffel MW, Jakoby WB (1981). "On the mechanism of aryl sulfotransferase". J. Biol. Chem. 256: 11123&ndash, 7. PMID 6945304.
- Mattock P, Jones JG (1970). "Partial purification and properties of an enzyme from rat liver that catalyses the sulphation of L-tyrosyl derivatives". Biochem. J. 116: 797&ndash, 803. PMID 5441369.
- Sekura RD, Jakoby WB (1981). "Aryl sulfotransferase IV from rat liver". Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 211: 352&ndash, 9. PMID 6946725.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9055-56-5.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|