- 3'-phosphoadenylyl sulfate + alpha-D-glucosyl-1,6-alpha-D-glucosyl-1,6-alpha-D-glucosyl-1,3-1-O- alkyl-2-O-acylglycerol adenosine 3',5'-bisphosphate + 6-sulfo-alpha-D-glucosyl-1,6-alpha-D-glucosyl-1,6-alpha-D-glucosyl- 1,3-1-O-alkyl-2-O-acylglycerol
The 3 substrates of this enzyme are 3'-phosphoadenylyl sulfate, alpha-D-glucosyl-1,6-alpha-D-glucosyl-1,6-alpha-D-glucosyl-1,3-1-O-, and alkyl-2-O-acylglycerol, whereas its 3 products are adenosine 3',5'-bisphosphate, 6-sulfo-alpha-D-glucosyl-1,6-alpha-D-glucosyl-1,6-alpha-D-glucosyl-, and 1,3-1-O-alkyl-2-O-acylglycerol.
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically the sulfotransferases, which transfer sulfur-containing groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 3'-phosphoadenylyl-sulfate:triglucosyl-1-O-alkyl-2-O-acylglycerol 6-sulfotransferase. This enzyme is also called triglucosylmonoalkylmonoacyl sulfotransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Liau YH, Zdebska E, Slomiany A, Slomiany BL (1982). "Biosynthesis in vitro of a sulfated triglucosyl monoalkylmonoacylglycerol by rat gastric mucosa". J. Biol. Chem. 257: 12019&ndash, 23. PMID 6956577.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 83589-05-3.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|