T2-induced deoxynucleotide kinase
- ATP + dGMP (or dTMP) ADP + dGDP (or dTDP)
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring phosphorus-containing groups (phosphotransferases) with a phosphate group as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is ATP:(d)NMP phosphotransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.11
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.168 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.124
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.199
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.52
- BELLO LJ, BESSMAN MJ (1963). "The enzymology of virus-infected bacteria. IV. Purification and properties of the deoxynucleotide kinase induced by bacteriophage T2". J. Biol. Chem. 238: 1777&ndash, 87. PMID 13967158.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 37278-99-2.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|