- styrene oxide phenylacetaldehyde
This enzyme belongs to the family of isomerases, specifically a class of other intramolecular oxidoreductases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is styrene-oxide isomerase (epoxide-cleaving). This enzyme is also called SOI. This enzyme participates in styrene degradation.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Hartmans S, Smits JP, van der Werf MJ, Volkering F, de Bont JA (1989). "Metabolism of Styrene Oxide and 2-Phenylethanol in the Styrene-Degrading Xanthobacter Strain 124X". Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 55: 2850&ndash, 2855. PMID 16348047.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 124541-89-5.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This isomerase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|