Speech refers to a number of topics, usually dealing with interpersonal communication. Specifically, it may refer to:
- Speech (public address), a speech given by an orator to an audience
- Public speaking, the process or study of speaking in public
- Speech communication, the process of information exchange through spoken language
- Manner of articulation, how the body parts involved in making speech are manipulated
- Speech imitation, imitation of human speech by a trained talking animal
- Animal language, sounds such as bird song that are sometimes described as "speech"
- Speech (rapper), a musician