Serotonergic or serotoninergic means "related to the neurotransmitter serotonin". A synapse is serotonergic if it uses serotonin as its neurotransmitter. A substance is serotonergic if it produces its effects via interactions with the serotonin system.
- Serotonin precursors (such as tryptophan and 5-HTP)
- Cofactors required in the body's production of serotonin
- Serotonergic enzymes
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor - A common class of serotonergic antidepressants
- Noradrenergic and specific serotonergic antidepressant - Another class of serotonergic antidepressants
- serotonergic psychedelics - The serotonergic psychedelic drugs
There is no pharmaceutical or device industry support for this site and we need your viewer supported Donations | Editorial Board | Governance | Licensing | Disclaimers | Avoid Plagiarism | Policies