- 3'-phosphoadenylyl sulfate + Renilla luciferin adenosine 3',5'-bisphosphate + luciferyl sulfate
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically the sulfotransferases, which transfer sulfur-containing groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 3'-phosphoadenylyl-sulfate:Renilla luciferin sulfotransferase. Other names in common use include luciferin sulfotransferase, luciferin sulfokinase, luciferin sulfokinase (3'-phosphoadenylyl sulfate:luciferin, and sulfotransferase).
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Cormier MJ, Hori K, Karkhanis YD (1970). "Studies on the bioluminescence of Renilla reniformis. VII Conversion of luciferin into luciferyl sulfate by luciferin sulfokinase". Biochemistry. 9: 1184&ndash, 9. PMID 4392153.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 37278-33-4.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|