- CDP-diacylglycerol + choline CMP + phosphatidylcholine
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring non-standard substituted phosphate groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is CDP-diacylglycerol:choline O-phosphatidyltransferase. This enzyme is also called CDP-diglyceride-choline O-phosphatidyltransferase. This enzyme participates in glycerophospholipid metabolism.
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- de Rudder KE, Sohlenkamp C, Geiger O (1999). "Plant-exuded choline is used for rhizobial membrane lipid biosynthesis by phosphatidylcholine synthase". J. Biol. Chem. 274: 20011&ndash, 6. PMID 10391951.
- Sohlenkamp C, de Rudder KE, Rohrs V, Lopez-Lara IM, Geiger O (2000). "Cloning and characterization of the gene for phosphatidylcholine synthase". J. Biol. Chem. 275: 18919&ndash, 25. PMID 10858449.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 243666-86-6.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|