- keto-phenylpyruvate enol-phenylpyruvate
This enzyme belongs to the family of isomerases, specifically those intramolecular oxidoreductases interconverting keto- and enol-groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is phenylpyruvate keto---enol-isomerase. This enzyme is also called phenylpyruvic keto-enol isomerase. This enzyme participates in tyrosine metabolism and phenylalanine metabolism.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Blasi F, Fragomele F, Covelli I (1969). "Thyroidal phenylpyruvate tautomerase. Isolation and characterization". J. Biol. Chem. 244: 4864&ndash, 70. PMID 5824560.
- Knox WE (1955). "p-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate enol-keto tautomerase". Methods Enzymol. 2: 289&ndash, 295.
- KNOX WE, PITT BM (1957). "Enzymic catalysis of the keto-enol tautomerization of phenylpyruvic acids". J. Biol. Chem. 225: 675&ndash, 88. PMID 13416270.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9023-54-5.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This isomerase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|