- keto-oxaloacetate enol-oxaloacetate
This enzyme belongs to the family of isomerases, specifically those intramolecular oxidoreductases interconverting keto- and enol-groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is oxaloacetate keto---enol-isomerase. This enzyme is also called oxalacetic keto-enol isomerase.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.11
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.168 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.124
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.199
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.52
- Annett RG, Kosicki GW (1969). "Oxalacetate keto-enol tautomerase. Purification and characterization". J. Biol. Chem. 244: 2059&ndash, 67. PMID 5781999.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 37318-45-9.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This isomerase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|