- isonocardicin A nocardicin A
This enzyme belongs to the family of isomerases, specifically those racemases and epimerases acting on amino acids and derivatives. The systematic name of this enzyme class is nocardicin-A epimerase. This enzyme is also called isonocardicin A epimerase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- CA (1988). "Cell-free biosynthesis of nocardicin A from nocardicin E and S-adenosylmethionine". J. Am. Chem. Soc. 110: 8238&ndash, 8239.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 118246-75-6.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This isomerase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|