- Cervical plexus - serves the head, neck and shoulders
- Brachial plexus - serves the chest, shoulders, arms and hands
- Lumbar plexus - serves the back, abdomen, groin, thighs, knees, and calves
- Sacral plexus - serves the pelvis, buttocks, genitals, thighs, calves, and feet
- Solar plexus - serves internal organs
- Coccygeal plexus - Same as Solar Plexus
Since the Lumbar and Sacral plexus are interconnected, they are sometimes referred to as the Lumbosacral plexus. The nerves that serve the chest are the only ones that do not originate from a plexus.