- ATP + NADH ADP + NADPH
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring phosphorus-containing groups (phosphotransferases) with an alcohol group as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is ATP:NADH 2'-phosphotransferase. Other names in common use include reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide kinase (phosphorylating), DPNH kinase, reduced diphosphopyridine nucleotide kinase, and NADH kinase. This enzyme has at least one effector, Acetate.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.11
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.168 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.124
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.199
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.52
- Griffiths MM, Bernofsky C (1972). "Purification and properties of reduced diphosphopyridine nucleotide kinase from yeast mitochondria". J. Biol. Chem. 247: 1473&ndash, 8. PMID 4335000.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 62213-39-2.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|