It is sometimes used interchangeably with the term "lymphocytopoiesis", but other sources distinguish between the two, stating that "lymphopoiesis" refers to creating lymphatic tissue, while "lymphocytopoiesis" only refers to the creation of cells in that tissue.
Stages of development
- lymphopoiesis at eMedicine Dictionary
- Lymphopoiesis at the US National Library of Medicine Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
- l_16/12505900 at Dorland's Medical Dictionary - "lymphocytopoiesis"
- l_16/12506773 at Dorland's Medical Dictionary - "lymphopoiesis"
- Overview at hematologica.pl
|This immunology article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|