- 2-alpha-D-glucosyl-D-glucose + phosphate D-glucose + beta-D-glucose 1-phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of glycosyltransferases, specifically the hexosyltransferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 2-alpha-D-glucosyl-D-glucose:phosphate beta-D-glucosyltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Sugimoto T, Kurimoto M and Tsujisaka Y (1999). "Purification and characterization of a novel phosphorylase, kojibiose phosphorylase, from Thermoanaerobium brockii". J. Appl. Glycosci. 46: 423&ndash, 429.
- Chaen H, Nishimoto T, Nakada T, Fukuda S, Kurimoto M, Tsujisaka Y (2001). "Enzymatic synthesis of kojioligosaccharides using kojibiose phosphorylase". J. Biosci. Bioeng. 92: 177&ndash, 82. PMID 16233080.
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|