- 3'-phosphoadenylyl sulfate + keratan adenosine 3',5'-bisphosphate + keratan 6'-sulfate
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically the sulfotransferases, which transfer sulfur-containing groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 3'-phosphoadenylyl-sulfate:keratan 6'-sulfotransferase. Other names in common use include 3'-phosphoadenylyl keratan sulfotransferase, keratan sulfate sulfotransferase, and 3'-phosphoadenylylsulfate:keratan sulfotransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Ruter ER, Kresse H (1984). "Partial purification and characterization of 3'-phosphoadenylylsulfate:keratan sulfate sulfotransferases". J. Biol. Chem. 259: 11771&ndash, 6. PMID 6592165.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 62168-79-0.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|