- S-adenosyl-L-methionine + nocardicin E 5'-methylthioadenosine + isonocardicin A
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring aryl or alkyl groups other than methyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is S-adenosyl-L-methionine:nocardicin-E 3-amino-3-carboxypropyltransferase. This enzyme is also called nocardicin aminocarboxypropyltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 184.108.40.206
- BRENDA references for 220.127.116.11 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 18.104.22.168
- PubMed Central references for 22.214.171.124
- Google Scholar references for 126.96.36.199
- CA (1988). "Cell-free biosynthesis of nocardicin A from nocardicin E and S-adenosylmethionine". J. Am. Chem. Soc. 110: 8238&ndash, 8239.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 118246-74-5.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|