- 2-methylpropanoyl-CoA butanoyl-CoA
This enzyme belongs to the family of isomerases, specifically those intramolecular transferases transferring other groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 2-methylpropanoyl-CoA CoA-carbonylmutase. Other names in common use include isobutyryl coenzyme A mutase, and butyryl-CoA:isobutyryl-CoA mutase. It has 2 cofactors: cobalt, and Cobamide coenzyme.
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Willenbrock F and Robinson JA (1988). "The enzymic interconversion of isobutyryl and N-butyrylcarba(dethia)-coenzyme-A - a coenzyme-B12-dependent carbon skeleton rearrangement". Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 27: 1089&ndash, 1091.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This isomerase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|