- UDP-glucose + indoxyl UDP + indican
This enzyme belongs to the family of glycosyltransferases, specifically the hexosyltransferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is UDP-glucose:indoxyl 3-O-beta-D-glucosyltransferase. This enzyme is also called indoxyl-UDPG-glucosyltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Marcinek H, Weyler W, Deus-Neumann B, Zenk MH (2000). "Indoxyl-UDPG-glucosyltransferase from Baphicacanthus cusia". Phytochemistry. 53: 201&ndash, 7. PMID 10680172.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 258339-72-9.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|