European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations
The European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations or EFPIA is the organization representing the research-based pharmaceutical industry operating in Europe.
The EFPIA has a direct membership of 30 national pharmaceutical industry associations and in addition 45 individual pharmaceutical companies. The EFPIA as such represents 2,100 research-based pharmaceutical companies in Europe.
- European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership (EDCTP)
- European Federation of Biotechnology (EFB)
- European Pharmaceutical Union
- International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Associations (IFPMA)
- Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA)
- List of pharmaceutical manufacturers in the United Kingdom
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
- Pharmaceutical company