- dolichyl diphosphate + (phosphate)n dolichyl phosphate + (phosphate)n+1
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring phosphorus-containing groups (phosphotransferases) with a phosphate group as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is dolichyl-diphosphate:polyphosphate phosphotransferase. This enzyme is also called dolichylpyrophosphate:polyphosphate phosphotransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Naumov AV, Shabalin YA, Vagabov VM and Kulaev IS (Moscow). "Two pathways of dephosphorylation of dolichyl diphosphate in yeasts". B. Biochemistry: 551&ndash, 556. Check date values in:
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 94949-27-6.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|