- 3'-phosphoadenylyl sulfate + desulfoglucotropeolin adenosine 3',5'-bisphosphate + glucotropeolin
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically the sulfotransferases, which transfer sulfur-containing groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 3'-phosphoadenylyl-sulfate:desulfoglucosinolate sulfotransferase. Other names in common use include PAPS-desulfoglucosinolate sulfotransferase, 3'-phosphoadenosine-5'-phosphosulfate:desulfoglucosinolate, and sulfotransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 184.108.40.206
- BRENDA references for 220.127.116.11 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 18.104.22.168
- PubMed Central references for 22.214.171.124
- Google Scholar references for 126.96.36.199
- Jain JC, Reed DW, GrootWassink JW, Underhill EW (1989). "A radioassay of enzymes catalyzing the glucosylation and sulfation steps of glucosinolate biosynthesis in Brassica species". Anal. Biochem. 178: 137&ndash, 40. PMID 2524977.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 121479-85-4.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|