- CTP 3',5'-cyclic CMP + diphosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of lyases, specifically the class of phosphorus-oxygen lyases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is CTP diphosphate-lyase (cyclizing; 3',5'-cyclic-CMP-forming). Other names in common use include 3',5'-cyclic-CMP synthase, cytidylyl cyclase, cytidyl cyclase, and CTP diphosphate-lyase (cyclizing).
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Cech SY, Ignarro LJ (1978). "Cytidine 3',5'-monophosphate (cyclic CMP) formation by homogenates of mouse liver". Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 80: 119&ndash, 25. PMID 23778.
- JH (1985). "3',5'-Cyclic UMP, -cyclic IMP, -cyclic TMP and related enzymes in mammalian-tissues". Biochem. Soc. Trans. 13: 1134&ndash, 1135.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 65357-82-6.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This lyase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|