|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nucleotides.|
A nucleotide is an organic molecule consisting of a nitrogenous heterocyclic nucleobase (a purine or a pyrimidine), a pentose sugar (deoxyribose in DNA or ribose in RNA), and a phosphate or polyphosphate group. As a short-hand, the nucleotides that form the rungs of the ladder in the DNA double-helix are often referred to by biologists, as their base pair identity such as adenine (A), see Category:Purines and Category:Pyrimidines.
- For more information, see Nucleotides.
Pages in category "Nucleotides"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.
- Deoxyadenosine diphosphate
- Deoxyadenosine monophosphate
- Deoxyadenosine triphosphate
- Deoxycytidine diphosphate
- Deoxycytidine monophosphate
- Deoxycytidine triphosphate
- Deoxyguanosine diphosphate
- Deoxyguanosine monophosphate
- Deoxyguanosine triphosphate
- Deoxythymidine monophosphate
- Disodium guanylate
- Disodium inosinate
Media in category "Nucleotides"
This category contains only the following file.
- ATCG.jpgATCG.jpg File missing