Animal testing refers to vivisection (dissection of a living animal) or any procedure conducted on animals for the purpose of physiological, pathological, or psychological investigation. For more information, see Animal testing.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Animal testing"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total.
- Alternatives to animal testing
- American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Animal model
- Animal models of ischemic stroke
- Animal models of stroke
- Animal Procedures Committee
- Template:Animal testing
- Animal testing (disambiguation)
- Animal testing on frogs
- Animal testing on invertebrates
- Animal testing on non-human primates
- Animal testing on rodents