- carboxymethyloxysuccinate fumarate + glycolate
This enzyme belongs to the family of lyases, specifically the "catch-all" class of lyases that cleave carbon-oxygen bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is carboxymethyloxysuccinate glycolate-lyase (fumarate-forming). Other names in common use include carbon-oxygen lyase, and carboxymethyloxysuccinate glycolate-lyase.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Peterson D, Llaneza J (1974). "Identification of a carbon-oxygen lyase activity cleaving the ether linkage in carboxymethyloxysuccinic acid". Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 162: 135&ndash, 46. PMID 4831330.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 53167-89-8.