Asperger syndrome differential diagnosis
Please help WikiDoc by adding more content here. It's easy! Click here to learn about editing.
Differentiating Asperger Syndrome from other Disorders
Conditions that must be considered in a differential diagnosis include
- Other ASDs
- Schizophrenia spectrum
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Semantic pragmatic disorder
- Nonverbal learning disorder
- Tourette syndrome
- Stereotypic movement disorder
- Bipolar disorder.
- Fitzgerald M, Corvin A (2001). "Diagnosis and differential diagnosis of Asperger syndrome". Adv Psychiatric Treat. 7 (4): 310–8. doi:10.1192/apt.7.4.310.
- Foster B, King BH (2003). "Asperger syndrome: to be or not to be?". Curr Opin Pediatr. 15 (5): 491–4. doi:10.1097/00008480-200310000-00008. PMID 14508298.