- ATP + NH3 ADP + phosphoramide
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring phosphorus-containing groups (phosphotransferases) with a nitrogenous group as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is ATP:ammonia phosphotransferase. Other names in common use include phosphoramidate-adenosine diphosphate phosphotransferase, and phosphoramidate-ADP-phosphotransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.11
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.168 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.124
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.199
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.52
- Dowler MJ, Nakada HI (1968). "Yeast phosphoramidate-adenosine diphosphate phosphotransferase". J. Biol. Chem. 243: 1434&ndash, 40. PMID 5647264.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 37278-16-3.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|