ATC code D
A section of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System.
- D01 Antifungals for dermatological use
- D02 Emollients and protectives
- D03 Preparations for treatment of wounds and ulcers
- D04 Antipruritics, including antihistamines, anesthetics, etc.
- D05 Antipsoriatics
- D06 Antibiotics and chemotherapeutics for dermatological use
- D07 Corticosteroids, dermatological preparations
- D08 Antiseptics and disinfectants
- D09 Medicated dressings
- D10 Anti-acne preparations
- D11 Other dermatological preparationsgl:Código ATC D