- ATP + 5-methyldeoxycytidine 5'-phosphate ADP + 5-methyldeoxycytidine diphosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring phosphorus-containing groups (phosphotransferases) with a phosphate group as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is ATP:5-methyldeoxycytidine-5'-phosphate phosphotransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.11
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.168 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.124
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.199
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.52
- Wang RY, Huang LH, Ehrlich M (1982). "A bacteriophage-induced 5-methyldeoxycytidine 5'-monophosphate kinase". Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 696: 31&ndash, 6. PMID 7082669.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 81032-53-3.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|