- 3-phospho-D-glyceroyl phosphate + (phosphate)n 3-phosphoglycerate + (phosphate)n+1
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring phosphorus-containing groups (phosphotransferases) with a phosphate group as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 3-phospho-D-glyceroyl-phosphate:polyphosphate phosphotransferase. Other names in common use include diphosphoglycerate-polyphosphate phosphotransferase, and 1,3-diphosphoglycerate-polyphosphate phosphotransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Kulaev IS and Bobyk MA (Moscow). "Detection of a new enzyme in Neurospora crassa - 1,3-diphosphoglycerate:polyphosphatephosphotransferase". B. Biochemistry: 356&ndash, 359. Check date values in:
- SO (Moscow). "Polyphosphate synthesizing enzymes in some fungi and bacteria". B. Biochemistry: 791&ndash, 796. Check date values in:
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9055-36-1.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|