- guanosine 3',5'-cyclic phosphate + H2O guanosine 5'-phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on phosphoric diester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 3',5'-cyclic-GMP 5'-nucleotidohydrolase. Other names in common use include guanosine cyclic 3',5'-phosphate phosphodiesterase, cyclic GMP phosphodiesterase, cyclic 3',5'-GMP phosphodiesterase, cyclic guanosine 3',5'-monophosphate phosphodiesterase, cyclic guanosine 3',5'-phosphate phosphodiesterase, cGMP phosphodiesterase, cGMP-PDE, and cyclic guanosine 3',5'-phosphate phosphodiesterase.
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Marks F and Raab I (1974). "The second messenger system of mouse epidermis. IV. Cyclic AMP and cyclic GMP phosphodiesterase". Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 334: 368&ndash, 377.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9068-52-4.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|