- acetyl-CoA + 10-desacetyltaxuyunnanin C CoA + taxuyunnanin C
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those acyltransferases transferring groups other than aminoacyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is acetyl-CoA:taxan-10beta-ol O-acetyltransferase. This enzyme is also called acetyl coenzyme A: 10-hydroxytaxane O-acetyltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Menhard B, Zenk MH (1999). "Purification and characterization of acetyl coenzyme A: 10-hydroxytaxane O-acetyltransferase from cell suspension cultures of Taxus chinensis". Phytochemistry. 50: 763–74. PMID 10192963.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 227465-96-5.