- S-adenosyl-L-methionine + 10-hydroxydihydrosanguinarine Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons S-adenosyl-L-homocysteine + dihydrochelirubine
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring one-carbon group methyltransferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is S-adenosyl-L-methionine:10-hydroxydihydrosanguinarine 10-O-methyltransferase. This enzyme participates in alkaloid biosynthesis i.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- De-Eknamkul W, Tanahashi T and Zenk MH (1992). "Enzymic 10-hydroxylation and 10-O-methylation of dihydrosanguinarine in dihydrochelirubine formation by Eschscholtzia". Phytochemistry. 31: 2713–2717.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 144388-39-6.