- 1-methyladenosine + H2O Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons 1-methyladenine + D-ribose
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those glycosylases that hydrolyse N-glycosyl compounds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 1-methyladenosine ribohydrolase. This enzyme is also called 1-methyladenosine hydrolase.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Tarr HLA (1973). "1-Methyladenosine hydrolase of starfish (Pisaster ochraceous)". J. Fish Res. Board Can. 30: 1861–1866.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 37367-71-8.