- acyl-CoA + 1-alkyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons CoA + 2-acyl-1-alkyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those acyltransferases transferring groups other than aminoacyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is acyl-CoA:1-alkyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine O-acyltransferase. This enzyme participates in ether lipid metabolism.
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Waku K, Nakazawa Y (Tokyo). "Acyltransferase activity to 1-O-alkyl-glycero-3-phosphorylcholine in sarcoplasmic reticulum". J. Biochem.: 459–66. PMID 5488773.
- Waku K, Nakazawa Y (Tokyo). "Acyltransferae activity to 1-acyl-, 1-O-alkenyl-, and 1-O-alkyl-glycero-3-phosphorylcholine in Ehrlich ascites tumor cells". J. Biochem.: 495–7. PMID 4644313.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 58693-63-3.