- acyl-CoA + 1-O-alkyl-2-acetyl-sn-glycerol CoA + 1-O-alkyl-2-acetyl-3-acyl-sn-glycerol
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those acyltransferases transferring groups other than aminoacyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is acyl-CoA:1-O-alkyl-2-acetyl-sn-glycerol O-acyltransferase. This enzyme is also called 1-hexadecyl-2-acetylglycerol acyltransferase. This enzyme participates in ether lipid metabolism.
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Kawasaki T, Snyder F (1988). "Synthesis of a novel acetylated neutral lipid related to platelet-activating factor by acyl-CoA:1-O-alkyl-2-acetyl-sn-glycerol acyltransferase in HL-60 cells". J. Biol. Chem. 263: 2593–6. PMID 3422635.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 114704-90-4.