1-alkenyl-2-acylglycerol choline phosphotransferase
- CDP-choline + 1-alkenyl-2-acylglycerol CMP + plasmenylcholine
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring non-standard substituted phosphate groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is CDP-choline:1-alkenyl-2-acylglycerol cholinephosphotransferase. This enzyme is also called CDP-choline-1-alkenyl-2-acyl-glycerol phosphocholinetransferase. This enzyme participates in ether lipid metabolism.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Wientzek M, Man RY, Choy PC (1987). "Choline glycerophospholipid biosynthesis in the guinea pig heart". Biochem. Cell. Biol. 65: 860–8. PMID 3447597.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 113066-36-7.